Saturday, October 18, 2008

brb, liberal hate-mongering

I will just go out and say it right now- I am pissed off by the election race right now.
We have the conservatives tossing around Fox News buzzwords like "Bill Ayers" and "ACORN" and the occasional "Muslim."
And we have the liberals tossing around.. Well, we're mostly just making fun of Palin's stupidity and Joe the Plumber.
My point being: NOBODY CARES ABOUT THE ISSUES.
McCain supporters: Do you know his plan for our economy?
Obama supporters: Do you know how this change is going to happen?
McCain is a bunch of empty talk when it comes to a lot of topics. I'm not sure which off the top of my head, but I do know that during the last debate he would constantly say things such as "I know how to do this, I know how to.." without saying how. Don't call Obama and empty suit if you're going to believe this.
Obama is still talking about change, and the ads are still flying about social security or whatever they like to attack. He's not allowed to attack Palin, though, because it's sexist. Making any comment whatsoever at all about a female makes you sexist, no matter what it says. Remember that.
I've had it. Stop watching any ads you see.

----------------
Now playing: Metallica - Master of Puppets
via FoxyTunes

No comments: