Friday, June 26, 2009

A Return to Blogging; Part I

Hello, reader. I am aware my blog is not even read, only tossed around between acquaintances and friends of mine. I shall attempt at resurrecting my blog. I do not believe it will be successful, but there isn't anything to lose. On we go!

My life is as exciting as it has always been- which is an admittedly small level of excitement. Usual troubles, blah blah blah. I'm out of school, and this is what I'm going to occupy myself with during the summer. I neglected to keep this blog going last summer, which I shall attempt to remedy. Maybe, just maybe, I'll write posts about some of these exciting things:

  • Kurt Vonnegut
  • Iran
  • Piracy
  • The Sims 3
  • Prototype
  • Guitars
  • Witches' Brew
Don't get your hopes up, kid. I don't think this is going to take off as well as I'd hope. Well, until next time.

-P

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I think you should stick with it, even if you get a minimal amount of traffic! For starters, I enjoy reading other peoples randomness and it gives me cause to share my own. But also, it’s better to be shouting your opinions then to leave them unvoiced...because you never know who's reading. ^_^ Or just do it cause its fun, haha, whatever.